The chemistry section of the laboratory can provide a range of analytical testing using HPLC, GC, FT-IR, UV/Vis and AA instrumentation.
The types of testing we can offer are:
- Analysis of pharmaceutical raw materials and finished products
- testing to British, European and United States Pharmacopoeias
- Stability Testing
- testing to NHS and ICH guidelines
- Water Testing
- Pharmacopoeia grade
- CFPP-01-01 for Autoclaves and washer disinfectors
- CFPP01-06 for Endoscopy
- Reverse osmosis and clean steam
- Cytotoxic Residue Monitoring
- SQC provide a cytotoxic residue monitoring service to pharmacy aseptic units and laboratories inside and outside the NHS handling cytotoxic drugs. We supply self-contained kits with all materials necessary for sampling surfaces for traces of cytotoxic residues and for sending back to our laboratory where we quantify residues found.